Sunday 19 July 2009

Not enough time

There is just not enough time in the world. I was making a list of all the things that I have to accomplish in what seems like too little time. I have 2 exams looming on the horizon with minimal revision being done for them and also some coursework which I said would be started 34 minutes ago exactly. Normally I'm ok with courseworks but unfortunately this one which is worth a good 6% of my degree I have no idea where to start with; I don't think it helps that our experiment went disastrously wrong.

On a different note, I'm still ill... I sincerely hope that I have not somehow contracted swine flu in my days of travel but we're all inevitably going to get it right? Have no fear, 'stiff upper lip' as I like to say. I'm going to spend the rest of my sunday slavishly hacking away at "work" whilst farming and stealing crops on Facebook (oh how I'm painting a brilliant picture of myself on here....) and so I shall leave it at that.

Note to self: try not to make the world think you're a crazy person.

I tried to make myself better by eating healthily yesterday and supplementing it with a good 'ol swig of chinese hebal medicine (because obviously that's what's going to make me better...).... for breakfast (YES BREAKFAST- I hardly ever have breakfast but i thought it would be a first after 14.5 hours of snoozing) I managed to somehow poach 2 eggs and sat them on a beautiful bed of lambs lettuce with a wholemeal bap hmmmmmm!! I found some awesome mackerel fillets to defrost and happily made lunch with that but kinda gave up on dinner and went for the ever so easy studently meal of instant noodles *sigh* I was doing so well....

I tried to make porridge this morning but my lactose intolerance nearly killed my bowel and have subsequently not eaten anything since *palm on forehead*.


I don't think I realised just how salty the fish was....


Don't you even try to deny it, everybody loves instant noodles.

It was healthy.... til i doused it in sugar, honey and a truckload of jam.

4 comments:

  1. mmm mackerel. Sardines are yummy too! Not too much of a fan of noodles tbh. And damn...it's been a looong time since I've had oat porridge. Rice porridge is a completely different matter though. Sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^...did u make that fish potato dish? Why didn't u shave the potatoes? It looks quite tasty though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porridge is sooooo yummy! Rice pudding is so much nicer though hehehe!!! ^_^

    Yup I made the fish dish, potatoes are definitely more healthy when they're not peeled =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh peeled..that's the word..lol..shaved..hehe

    ReplyDelete