Friday 2 October 2009

Science as a religion

I was having this really indepth conversation with Max today about how science can be classified as a religion in the future =P It's weird because I've never thought of it like that... I've never ever doubted in my mind that I want to and WILL become a scientist, just that I never really thought of it in that sense... I will carry on this post later (when cwk is finished) because I have lot of interesting things to say...

In other news, I've had the most horrendous and stressful freshers week ever. Right now I am mentally and physically exhausted. I am deflated and I need a hug, for someone to come along and tell me that everything will be alright just so that I can shoot them down and tell them how fucking unfair this report is and how badly it's affecting me .. I think after I write this I will crawl into bed, roll myself up into a ball, surround myself with my fluffies and just sleep like a log.

I feel like crying but even tears take too much energy to generate and to fall. *sigh*. what. a. week.

1 comment:

  1. Finished your coursework yet jobless person.

    Aww *pat head* everything will be alright!

    ReplyDelete