Friday 7 August 2009

Bristol Harbour Festival

Last weekend was the Bristol harbour Festival. When my flatmate told me on Saturday that she bought some "good cheese" there I thought it would just be some random old market which happened to sell some "good cheese". So, seeing as I was meeting a friend on the Sunday we thought we'd head over and not expect much. To my surprise it was bustling with lots and lots of people, many a stores and fun activities! =) For lunch we had the Thai salad that I was mentioning before (but this time I forgot to take the seeds out and nearly choked to death.... homemade sushi probably what I like to make most for dinner parties as everyone likes it and it's rather easy and cheap to make hehe:


We also had some very yummy spinach lasagne and cheesecake with no eggs, surprisingly delicious!


lots and lots of people!

We found a free science showing there too and thought being scientists plus token lawyer/compsci dude we should check it out! To our surprise we were rather stunned by the experiments that he carried out including nearly stopping my heart when he burst a balloon full of Hydrogen =P Did you know that you can fry an egg using a cradle made up of newspapers on a burning flame? hehe! These people were actually from the BBC, a programme called: Bang goes the theory, check it out if you have time. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ly58z/Bang_Goes_the_Theory_Series_1_Episode_1/


*BANG!*

On a complete separate note, look at this little cutie =) My Bonnie was digging around in the gravel and a bit landed on her back =P also, spot the other frog! hehe =]


Hope y'all enjoying the sun that was bound to come out eventually ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment