Wednesday 30 September 2009

C'est la vie....

Song of the day: Fish Leong - C'est la vie.

Yes I think it's cheating how she only sings one phrase in French but still, I like this song... I've changed Music<3 - CMB's translation a bit...

I've been too lazy to translate anything lately... I think my grasp of the Chinese language is taking a sharp nose dive down *sigh* why is there not enough time in the world?! It's so hard translating chinese into english, it loses it's beauty somehow... I can't seem to find words in english that does chinese words justice.... hmmmm...

Cest la Vie - Fish Leong 梁静茹

C´est la vie
作词:黄婷  作曲:易桀齐/伍冠谚
Lyrics: Huang Ting Composer: Yi Jie Qi/ Wu Guan Yan

Ne laisse pas le temps te décevoir
Don´t let the time disappoint you
ll ne peut être conquis
It can´t be conquered
Dans la tristesse dans la douleur
In the sadness in the pain
Aujourd'hui, demain
Today, tomorrow
Au fil du temps Le temps C'est La Vie
As time goes by the time It´s life


Maybe I´ll meet you again, like the lovely way lovers meet again
Look at the moustachioed smile on your face, as candid and frank as always
C'est La Vie C'est La Vie C'est La Vie


Walking the strangeness of a town, I have arrived and dawn's still not aware of the sunrise
all the way the sky´s smiling full of stars has disappeared in the sunrise
C'est La Vie C'est La Vie C'est La Vie

The Seine flows tears from the heart
every shape flown through your smiles (when it goes it won´t return)
I will, in your memories, see myself
see an end... love in the aftermath will be more cherished


We should go in direction of a new journey , goodbye
(we) agreed we won´t stay for each other
Watching in silence through the car´s window.... I won´t cry
C'est La Vie... C'est La Vie... C'est La Vie


The Seine flows tears from the heart
flown through life's ever flowing scenery
wish us each to have a fine future
a fine longing of love; in the sorrow it is more clear...

No comments:

Post a Comment