Thursday 17 September 2009

The worst of the British.....

I think if there was a degree in procrastination then I'd be top of the class. *sigh* This is ridiculous. I haven't revised all week and I'm just at my wit's end about how/where to start all this revision. I ended up just half-heartedly sifting through the papers and hoping that inspiration would come to me and I would snap out of my lazy mood. I feel like just screaming "THIS IS YOUR FUTURE, DO NOT THROW IT AWAY LIKE THIS!" but nothing seems to be working. My mind is seriously preoccupied and I'm not sure what with.... crap as always I would suspect. Pah. I've learnt endless 'new' words which I think if I had studied English properly I would have known. My knowledge of vocabulary is extremely poor but this hasn't really been of a disadvantage to me until I actually found out that I would FAIL 2/3 of my exam if I didn't improve. I think in the long run I will try to improve gradually but in the case of my up and coming exam, it is too little too late. On a side note, why the fuck do we have to take an AUSTRALIAN based knowledge exam?!?! I think the aussies are out to get us.... they just want to prove that us British are stupid and ignorant. Or both.

Song of the day is by JJ Lin. I was obsessed with this song waaaaaaaaaay back in the days when guys and relationships did not take up even a slight proportion of my wandering thoughts which kind of begs the question why on earth was I addicted to this song so much?! anyway, here it is, many of you might've heard it before. What kinda throws me is the fact that there are 3 languages in this song....




사랑해요 只对你说 | Sarang Heyo Only Said to You

It's so long baby. So many hours, so many days.

我心里的这句话,还是想对你说 사랑해요
wo xin li de zhe ju hua, hai shi xiang dui ni shou, sarang heyo
I still want to tell you the words in my heart. Sarang Heyo
FYI: Sarang Heyo means "I love you" in Korean

站在寂寞的舞台上
zhan zai ji mo de wu tai shang
Standing alone on the stage

灯光下拖着自己的影子
deng guang xia tuo zhe zi ji de ying zi
My shadow is casted by the spotlight

音乐重复我们共同的忧伤
ying yue chong fu wo men gong tong de you shang
Our common grief is represented by music

不是每一次的演唱
bu shi mei yi chi de yan chang
It's not everytime that I sing

就可以淡忘明天没有你
jiu ke yi dan wang ming tian mei you ni
Will make me forget that you won't be with me tomorrow

In my heart we’ll never be apart

残留手上的香味提醒我
can liu shou shang de mei wei ti xing wo
The fragrance that you left behind in my hands reminded me

在数位相机里留下的承诺
zai shu wei xiang ji li liu xia de cheng nuo
The promises left behind in the digital camera

每一封简讯传出的思念 都对你说
mei yi feng jian xun chuan chu de si nian dou dui ni shou
Every message that is being sent is telling you

사랑해요 means “I love you”
sarang heyo means I love you

代表着我离不开你
dia biao zhe wo li bu kai ni
Represents that I can't leave you

每分每秒每一个声音
mei fen mei miao mei yi ge sheng ying
Every second, every minute, every sound

只有你撒娇会让我微笑
zhi you ni sa jiao hui rang wo wei xiao
I can only smile when you behave like a little (spoiled) child

사랑해요 只对你说
sarang heyo zhi dui ni suo
Sarang Heyo, only said to you

I will love you, and forevermore

我答应, baby you will see
wo da ying baby you will see
I promise you, baby you will see

每一个我都属于你
mei yi ge wo dou shu yu ni
Every part of me belongs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment